miércoles, junio 22, 2005

Armonía..


armonía
Originally uploaded by tom_the_greek.
1.
this is an audio post - click to play


Beneath My Shaddow
I’ll scream my silent screams
And cry my hidden tears,
I’ll hide behind my shadow
I’ll hide away my fears
I’ll turn in the other direction
If I come across myself,
I’ll close my eyes and hide
Like a doll collecting dust on the shelve.
If I come across a mirror
I’ll close my eyes tight,
I’ll whimper away into the dark
Where no one can see my fright.
I’m scared of what I have become
I wish it wasn’t me,
You think I’m sort of weirdo
But that’s just cause you don’t see.
That the pain inside
I just can’t bare,
It gets too much
When you give me that glare.
I get a shiver
Down my spine,
When you ask how I am
And I say fine.
As you and I both
Know that’s not true
But only I know
That it’s because of you.
You see the scars
On my wrist,
You don’t know why I cut
And so I tell you this.
You’ve turned me into
Some one I’m not,
But who was I before?
I’m about to give up on the lot.
So instead of changing
Again inside,
I’ll run from myself
And in the dark I’ll hide.
So I’ll scream my silent screams
And cry my hidden tears,
I’ll hide behind my shadow
I’ll hide away my fears....

No hay comentarios.:

.